Conservation of Butterflies
in South Africa (CBISA) - Founded 1993
A Non Profit Company Company (NPC) - Registration No. 2005/035451/08, Public Benifit Organization (PBO) - Tax Exemption No 930033432 - P. O. Box 599, Ramsgate, 4285.
CBISA - Projects
- The development of butterfly breeding and implementation of butterfly relocation - provision of course materials - Starting Of Butterfly Sanctuaries - Butterfly Breeding centers - Independent Butterfly Breeding Stations in association with South African Butterfly Breeding Association (SABBA).
- Supplying butterflies for weddings and any other functions on request in association with Butterfly Weddings www.butterflyweddings.co.za
- Nine planned Butterfly Sanctuaries in South Africa. See Butterfly Sanctuaries of South Africa www.butterflysanctuary.co.za
- Butterfly Breeding Centers - Butterfly Sanctuaries - Farming with Butterflies - Butterfly Breeding Workshops
- The Ramsgate Butterfly Sanctuary designed and built by CBISA in association with SABBA - 2002-2008.
- The Sun City Butterfly Sanctuary was designed and built by CBISA in association with SABBA - 2010-2011
- The Ramsgate Piper A study of a rare butterfly discovered by Earle Whiteley named The Ramsgate Piper.
CBISA invites new individuals who come across this website to become members of this unique Non Profit Company (NPC). The offer is open to you - to assist wherever you feel it is within your capability to do so. There is a membership fee of R250 per month. This membership allows you to take advantage of this website presented by CBISA - which covers a very wide spectrum of all the existing and future planned projects of CBISA as well as allowing you some opportunity to become involved in them - should they be of interest to you. A monthly newsletter is automatically provided for your benefit.
Contact Details: Office: Cell: 074 422 5587 ~ Click Here Membership Application Form